Here is a list of the founding members of the European Academy of Microbiology.
The European Academy of Microbiology is open for new enthusiastic members.
The EAM Board shall appoint an individual to be an EAM Member if:
- that person has been nominated by an existing EAM Member
- each EAM member can only nominate one candidate per year
- each EAM member can only second one candidate per year nominated by another EAM member
- that nomination has been supported by at least two other EAM Members from countries other than the candidates country
- the President of FEMS approves the appointment of such individual as an EAM Member
Please click the Nomination Form if you are interested to be a part of the EAM.